Share this Page?
International Soccer Star
What catches my attention is the balance of this hand: balance in 1) the finger length compared with the palm width; 2) the opining of the thumb; 3) the phalanges of the thumb; 4) the spacing of the fingers; and 5) the three major lines. No wonder he chose to title his autobiography “Both Feet on the Ground.”
1. The middle finger of Saturn (thinking) is as long as the palm width of Mars (action), meaning that David Beckham is thinking and then acting in a very structured way.
2. The thumb makes a 45-degree angle with the rest of the hand; therefore David Beckham is neither an introvert nor an extrovert, but something in between.
3. The two phalanges of the thumb are equal in length. When he makes a decision, David Beckham first uses his reasoning (bottom phalange), then he exercises his will (nail phalange) in a coordinated fashion.
3. Rarely are the four fingers so evenly spaces from each other than in Beckham’s hand print. It means that no specific area of his personality and expression takes over the rest.
5. Finally, the three major lines are ideally spaced and located. They all have the same thickness and are all nicely curved. It reveals harmony between the body, the mind and the emotions.
The area of Mars negative exhibits two “bumps” between the thumb and the index finger. Those bumps, which can only be seen on a print, not on a photo, imply frustration that has yet to be resolved, i.e. issues that he hasn’t been able to let go of.
On the fingers, the middle phalange of the Jupiter, Saturn and Sun fingers are thicker than the other phalanges. This means he lends a lot of importance to what others think of him and to his social position. This can be expected from a man who married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland where the newlyweds were sitting on golden thrones and 437 staff were employed for the wedding reception!
Despite those few features, the positive aspects of the hand shine through and indicate that David Beckham is a very balanced individual with a very nice personality. And this is on top of his extraordinary athletic talent, of course.
- Career Personality Test
- Hand Reflexology
- The Life Line
- Royal Weddings
- Self Diagnosis based on your Fingers
- Test your Palm Reading Skills
- Fingernail Health
- Can You Change your Life?
- How to Read Fingernails
- The Three Major Lines
- Compatibility: not a sure thing
- Your spouse can influence your hands
- Hands in Ancient Sculpture
- Opposites attract... at first!
- Losing a Finger
- Are your thumbs compatible?
- Hand Exercises
- Create your future, don't predict it
- More Articles